Forgot Gmail Password: We all known about Gmail, it is a free service provided by Google to send and receive a message through the internet. Gmail is indeed very helpful letting its users store numbers of gigabytes of e-mail data, also enables to attached multiple files and images on its database. It is the easiest way to share documents files, picture or anything else with your friends and colleagues.
Forgot Gmail Password is a serious issue if your Gmail password is associated with several important online activities. Many Gmail users can face this problem, although users can recover their Gmail password with some simple and easy steps. In this post, I will discuss the steps to recover your lost Gmail password, so stay with me to know about them.
How to Recover Forgot Gmail Password:
Yes, forgotten password is a common problem of any account creators. People are always advised to pick a complex password for any service account which makes the password difficult to crack.The Gmail password is the main key to log Gmail account, so forgetting its password can be a bad idea for its users.Anyway, there is a way to recover your password by applying some stuff.
Things You Need To Check Before Resetting your Forgot Gmail Password:
There are few things you need to check if you have forgotten your Gmail Password before resetting back your lost password. They are written below:
- Make sure you used the right password and email address on Gmail.
- Make sure that you don’t press caps Lock. Gmail password is case-responsive, therefore, pressing a caps lock can be the cause of your wrong password.
- In case if you receive a message such as ”your Gmail account is disabled for security reasons” then you will need to recover your Gmail Account.
To reset or recover your lost Gmail Password you must be sure that you have a secondary email address, or either you will need to log out into your Gmail Account for five days.
There are two different methods to set up your Gmail Account, by using Your previous Gmail Account password or by using your secondary Gmail email addresses.
Method 1: Use your Previous Gmail Account Password to recover your lost Gmail Password:
- If you had already changed your Gmail password and still remember the previous one, in this case, you can enter your previous password.
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page and enter your Gmail account. Then click on continue to continue it.
- If needed, enter your specific Gmail email address on the box of the Account support page.
- Click on the next.
- Now you will need to answer the question asked by the Security. So answer each question asked by Gmail in a proper way.
- If the question seems difficult for you to answer then click on the option ‘different question” to get access to your Gmail account.
- Here you will need your secondary Gmail address or phone number.
- Now you can verify using a code, with 2-step authentication enables for your Gmail account.
- By the verification methods set up for 2-step authentication, you will receive a code such as SMS text messages received from Google, An app like Google authentication or printed backup codes.
- Enter the verification phone number that you had to verify with your Gmail account if necessary, and you will receive a message from Google with a verification code.
2. Use your Secondary Gmail email address to Recover your Lost Gmail Password:
- In this method, you need to follow the messages send by the Gmail to reset your Gmail account.
- So enter your previous account or else you can also enter any existing email address to receive a verification code.
- Now answer the question asked by Gmail to recover your Account.
- While setting your account to enter your date of birth and year.
Note: This process will not work if you haven accessed your Gmail account for more than 90 days. Gmail usually will recognize your account as abandoned and will delete it from the server. So in such situation recovering your Gmail account seems impossible.
This is how you can recover your Forgot Gmail password. So you if are facing the same problems of losing your Gmail Account password then follow the listed methods, and do recover your lost Gmail password. If have anything to asked related to this post then do comment us below.